Followers of Jesus Christ
- Imitators of Christ by growing and maturing in one’s faith by daily renewal, worship, & service.
- To others with the message of Christ’s love through friendship & fellowship with emphasis on the unchurched as well as others God brings to
Inspired by the Holy Spirit
- Through prayer, Bible study, worship, and communion of the saints.
- Through acts of kindness, phone/card ministry, one on one, sharing, etc.
- Things that God points out through your presence, prayer, listening, testimony, & other holy conversation.
Through one on one (buddy system), accountability partner, & discipleship Bible study
Developing (ourselves and others)
- Through prayer, fellowship, Bible study, worship, and service. (Practice makes perfect - ( i.e. doing what God wants leads to maturing in the faith.)
Serving each other, the community, and beyond.
- Through local and foreign missions which includes the giving of our time, talents, & resources to those in need (physical, emotional, spiritual, etc.). Ask yourself
daily, “What have I done for God today?” If you can think of nothing, you have a spiritual problem.